Day # 2:
This Christmas time is perfect to wear different colors of lipsticks, but at the top of the favorites is the red lipstick. No matter in the Christmas dinner many using the same color, the important thing is that our lips will look as perfect as a blank canvas.
At this time we drink, eat, speak, sing and even some smoke. And I want to make an important caveat about. We know that every time you drink or eat something, suddenly our lips clean. But no matter the pretext smoking, causes us some wrinkles around the mouth, regardless of age.
We must be sensitive to this area of the face. Since it is in continuous contact with various products. So today we will set back the clock, and we will rejuvenate our lips with a prescription low cost and very accessible.
- 1/4 teaspoon butter.
- 1/4 teaspoon cocoa powder.
- A pinch of sugar.
- If the butter was in the refrigerator, this need soften without melting, it is only necessary to take a creamy consistency.
- You add to butter cocoa powder and sugar. And extend it around the lip contour and give a light massage.
- You leave it on for about 10 or 15 minutes. By removing this sweet mix, with warm water and do not rub your lips very strong, you can assist with a wet cotton.
By removing this mixture your lips look more smooth and tense. And something that I personally love about this recipe is that it helps us to set better and last longer lipstick, since the surface of our lips are free from all impurity.
* Extra Tip: Don't!! take off or pull the flakes from your lips, as well the more you damage or you could cause a cold sore (which is not sexy).
**Extra Tip: This is not a recipe exclusively for women, so if your boyfriend, husband, cousin or etc. .. Need a lip rejuvenation, is a perfect recipe non-invasive for Him. You may use it together :) only instead of using a 1/4 teaspoon, change it to 1/2.